Send Save and continue link on final form submission

I’m using a multi-page form and I’d like to provide users the capability to revisit and amend their submissions for an indefinite time even after they’ve clicked the final ‘submit’ button. Ideally, I would like to send them a similar link to the one they receive when they opt to ‘save and continue later’ in one of the preceding pages. Since the ‘save and continue later’ feature already provides a framework for this function, how can I best adapt this to suit my needs? I’m eager to leverage this existing functionality to enhance user experience.

Hello @marcfest2

While you could use GravityView to allow your users to edit their form submissions later, just be advised that Save & Continue is not supported: How does GravityView work with Gravity Forms "Save and Continue"? - GravityKit Support, Knowledge Base, How-To & Docs

Multi-page forms is currently supported in beta mode: How to support multiple form pages in Edit Entry - GravityKit Support, Knowledge Base, How-To & Docs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.