Select all with Product, Option and Total

Hello,
In my TEST form, I put 3 fields: Product at 10$, Option field mapped on my Product with 3 options at 1$, 2$ and 3$ and a Total field.

Here is the json:

{"0":{"title":"Test","description":"","labelPlacement":"top_label","descriptionPlacement":"below","button":{"type":"text","text":"Submit","imageUrl":"","width":"auto","location":"bottom","layoutGridColumnSpan":12},"fields":[{"type":"product","id":1,"formId":25,"label":"Product Name","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"large","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":[{"id":"1.1","label":"Name","name":""},{"id":"1.2","label":"Price","name":""},{"id":"1.3","label":"Quantity","name":""}],"inputType":"singleproduct","enablePrice":null,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","enableAutocomplete":false,"autocompleteAttribute":"","choices":null,"conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","layoutGridColumnSpan":"","disableQuantity":false,"basePrice":"$10.00","enableEnhancedUI":0,"layoutGroupId":"30c722d1","fields":"","validateState":true,"displayOnly":"","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false},{"type":"option","id":3,"formId":25,"label":"Option","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"large","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputType":"checkbox","choices":[{"text":"First Option","value":"First Option","isSelected":false,"price":"$1.00"},{"text":"Second Option","value":"Second Option","isSelected":false,"price":"$2.00"},{"text":"Third Option","value":"Third Option","isSelected":false,"price":"$3.00"}],"enablePrice":true,"productField":1,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":false,"maxLength":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","enableAutocomplete":false,"autocompleteAttribute":"","inputs":[{"id":"3.1","label":"First Option","name":""},{"id":"3.2","label":"Second Option","name":""},{"id":"3.3","label":"Third Option","name":""}],"conditionalLogic":"","layoutGridColumnSpan":12,"enableEnhancedUI":0,"layoutGroupId":"9e11b3f4","multipleFiles":false,"maxFiles":"","calculationFormula":"","calculationRounding":"","enableCalculation":"","disableQuantity":false,"displayAllCategories":false,"useRichTextEditor":false,"checkboxLabel":"","enableSelectAll":true,"fields":"","validateState":true,"displayOnly":""},{"type":"total","id":4,"formId":25,"label":"Total","adminLabel":"","isRequired":false,"size":"large","errorMessage":"","visibility":"visible","inputs":null,"description":"","allowsPrepopulate":false,"inputMask":false,"inputMaskValue":"","inputMaskIsCustom":"","maxLength":"","inputType":"","labelPlacement":"","descriptionPlacement":"","subLabelPlacement":"","placeholder":"","cssClass":"","inputName":"","noDuplicates":false,"defaultValue":"","enableAutocomplete":false,"autocompleteAttribute":"","choices":"","conditionalLogic":"","productField":"","layoutGridColumnSpan":12,"enableEnhancedUI":0,"layoutGroupId":"714bac1a","fields":"","displayOnly":""}],"version":"2.6.3","id":25,"markupVersion":2,"nextFieldId":5,"useCurrentUserAsAuthor":true,"postContentTemplateEnabled":false,"postTitleTemplateEnabled":false,"postTitleTemplate":"","postContentTemplate":"","lastPageButton":null,"pagination":null,"firstPageCssClass":null,"confirmations":[{"id":"62a622c5351d7","name":"Default Confirmation","isDefault":true,"type":"message","message":"Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.","url":"","pageId":"","queryString":""}],"notifications":[{"id":"62a622c5350cb","isActive":true,"to":"{admin_email}","name":"Admin Notification","event":"form_submission","toType":"email","subject":"New submission from {form_title}","message":"{all_fields}"}]},"version":"2.6.3"}

I was able to replicate the issue described in a default WordPress installation, so I have reported it to our product team for further investigation. In the meantime I would recommend you to turn off the “select all” choice for the Options field.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.