Schedule a notification [RESOLVED]

Hi, you used to be able to schedule a notification based on days, weeks etc. I have this on several old forms but now it says legacy and you can’t select any numbers for the days or weeks.
How do I get this the work?
Or is there now another option I am suppose to be using?

Thank you,
Diana

Hi Diana,

Dario from Gravity Wiz. It sounds like you were using our Early Access GP Notification Scheduler perk.

We’ve updated it to support GF 2.5+. You can reach us out via Support - Gravity Wiz and we will provide an updated version.

Best,

1 Like

Hi Diana,

The ability to schedule a step (including any number of notifications) is an awesome part of Gravity Flow. Whether in relation to the step (i.e. 3 days from now), a specific date (2 days before Dec 25th, 2021) or a date field in the form the user provides.

When you combine those options you can setup some powerful drip notification campaigns following the entry submission, or add approval/user input steps for either entry submitter or your staff to action the entry through the workflow.

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like

Thank you Jamie…I have looked at Gravity Flow and if I needed more it would be good for me. Gravity Perks did exactly what I needed for this issue.

All the best,
Diana

1 Like