Looking to send email to all users of User Roll using Notifications functionality

Hey everyone.

I have a custom User Role that I use for my website. I would like to set up a scheduled email to send on the 10th day of every month to this user type.

Is there a way to send emails to all users of a particular User Role? Is there a way to send Notification emails to those users that did not submit a form entry?

I think this would be similar to a drip campaign, however, I want to send the email to all users of the user type regardless of they fill out a form or not.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

I’m not sure if this plugin can do all of that, but this is the closest I know of to meeting your requirements:

If you have any questions, please ask here, and someone from Gravity Wiz will reply. Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, because of your requirement to send the email to all users of the user type regardless if they fill out a form or not, I’m unsure if the GP Notification Scheduler perk will work for you. The GP Notification Scheduler Perk uses form entries to schedule the notification.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.