reCAPTCHA keys are invalid

Hi ,
I have created the reCAPTCHA from Google and get the key/secret there. But my Gravity Forms does not valid it.
I am certain the key/secret I filled in Gravity Forms setting page are correct, and the domain is correctly filled in Google reCAPTCHA settings. And I’m choosing the V2 Checkbox in Google.
After entering the keys and select checkbox it gives me the reCAPTCHA checkbox which validates correctly (Green checkmark). But when I press Save settings it comes back with reCAPTCHA keys are invalid.
Is there any thing could be missing on my site? Thanks

You can see after entering the keys and select checkbox it gives me the reCAPTCHA checkbox which validates correctly (Green checkmark). It just cannot save correctly in the next step

reCAPTCHA keys are validated by Google, Gravity Forms just shows the result obtained.

If you preview a form with a Captcha field, can you see the reCAPTCHA field showing any error message?

Hi Samuel
I preivew the form or add the form to a live page, in both condition the reCAPTCHA field just works fine. I can click the checkbox and it gives me the green checkmark. But after I click the form’s submit button, it returns the field is invalid.
You may see this in below screenshot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.