Radio Buttons Not Inline With Button Label

Unlike checkboxes, which display the box immediately to the left of the box text, radio buttons are appearing directly above the button text (even with gf_list_inline in place).

Alignment is correct in the form preview, but not when displaying a preview of the WordPress page.

I’ve tried a lot of CSS tinkering… can’t figure it out! But I know there have been a lot of radio button styling issues (based on the search results…!) Is this a common issue with hopefully a blindingly obvious solution? Thanks!

Can you share a link to the page on your site where we can see the form? Thank you.

It’s unpublished until I can get this right, unfortunately. I know that makes it less convenient – on the other hand, I’ve seen a lot of instances of this problem (with almost as many proposed solutions, none of which are working). Is this a known issue?

It’s not a known issue. The issue is that some other CSS on the site (from your theme or another plugin) is conflicting with the Gravity Forms styles. We will need to see the form online with your theme and plugins, in a page, so that we can help you with the actual CSS required to fix the issue (from the screenshot, it appears to bs CSS only, not JavaScript.) Thank you.

I’ll try and get the rest of the page ready for prime time, and update when it’s live. Thanks.

1 Like

Can you click the preview button to see if the problem still exists? The preview page has Gravity Forms only styles applied. If everything looks correct on your preview then it is your themes or another plugins CSS. In which case, you need to open developer tools to identify the culprit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.