QR code generator

Dear @samuel
Regard QR code generator [RESOLVED] - #7 by samuel
you say : You can use our GP QR Code Perk to create a VCard. For example, if you have a form with the Name, Email, Phone fields, you would add the gpqr short code below to the confirmation page or in the notification, and update the IDs to match what you have on the form. This would generate the Vcard to use.

[gpqr]BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:4.0
FN:{Name A (First):1.3} {Name A (Last):1.6}
N:{Name A (Last):1.6};{Name A (First):1.3};;;
EMAIL;TYPE=work:{Email C:4}
TEL;TYPE=cell:(123) 555-5832
END:VCARD[/gpqr]

i searched on the website for a video guide or anything to give more examples before i place my order to make sure the plugin will do what i need, but cant find this.

kindly guide me up for this task.

Hi Sherif,

Below is a video demo on how to set this up. The vCard formatting can be quite confusing, but Wikipedia has a handy guide of all the properties and their formats.

I forgot to mention it in the video, but remember to disable the auto-formatting on the confirmation message box, to avoid inserting line break tags.

I hope this helps. If you experiencing any issue setting this up, you can contact us via at GravityWiz via our support form.

Best,

Thanks @samuel for your guide i show it to my manager and we will order the plugin, but i need one example of full Vcard it can be done like this ? and it shows on iPhone and android correct?

can show me example of the following as org and title its work on iphone vcard ?
FN:{Name A (First):1.3} {Name A (Last):1.6}
TEL;TYPE=cell:{tel B:2}
EMAIL;TYPE=work:{Email C:3}
ORG;{ORG E:5}
TITLE;{TITLE F:6}

Hi Sherif,

The Vcard you want should work similar to what I showed in the video. You can get in touch with us via our support form so we can assist you further. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you happen to purchase the perk, and it doesn’t work the way you want, you can request a refund.

Best.

Thanks , i only need an example from you to show to my manager before i request the order, it will be a company order not personal one.
and they want to check if it works with iphone and org / title how it shows.

Hi Sherif,

Below is an example Vcard QR Code I created with the following GP QR Code shortcode. You can test it on your end and see how it works for you.

[gpqr]BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:4.0
FN:{Name A (First):50.3} {Name A (Last):50.6}
EMAIL:{:52}
TEL;TYPE=cell:{:53}
ORG:{:54}
TITLE:{:55}
END:VCARD[/gpqr]

2024-04-04_10-27-46

Scanned it with iphone and it look like org and title not working from the QR code.

@samuel can you check the attached image regarding the QR code you posted ?
this screen shot from my iPhone.

FYI, the QRCode has the organization included “Gravity Wiz”:
CleanShot 2024-04-18 at 13.59.05@2x

Only “Title” is missing from the example, which is likely because field ID 55 was empty when the QRCode was generated.

@Jake_Jackson @samuel can you post the QR code as posted info?
all we need for our Empolyee is
Full name
Email
Mobile
Title
Org

and before i place my order and buy this plugin i must show an example to my manager.
Thanks again.

Hi Sherif,

Here you go;

2024-04-18_12-04-18

We’ll be able to assist you faster and better when you contact us via our support form. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you’re not completely satisfied with our product within 30 days, we’ll refund your purchase.

Best,