Pushing orders from gravity to woocommerce

Hi Team

I want to push an order from gravity into woocommerce. I’m selling my products by adding them as product fields but I want to insert it into woocommecrce for accounting and email notifications. Any suggestions please on how this can be done?

Gravity Forms doesn’t provide any WooCommerce integration out of the box. I’m not aware of any third-party add-on specifically created for this purpose either.

Gravity Flow has an extension to perform some actions over WooCommerce during form processing, maybe it could help: WooCommerce - Gravity Flow

Be sure to contact the author to confirm if it could fit your needs.

In addition to that, doing a quick search I found the following third-party blog post about creating WooCommerce orders using the REST API: WooCommerce: Create An Order From Another Website!

You could try to adapt it to run from the gform_after_submission hook that contains all the data submitted stored in $entry: gform_after_submission - Gravity Forms Documentation

@CharityHub You could try integrating the link Samuel provided (WooCommerce - Gravity Flow) the Gravity Forms Webhooks add on: Webhooks - Gravity Forms

Woocommerce probably requires specific data to add an order which could be populated in the form with Populate Anything: Gravity Forms Populate Anything - Enable Dynamic Population - Gravity Wiz

I hope this helps :man_mage:!

Cheers,

I understand you’re looking at creating an order, but the following concept is the same.

If you adjust inventory by editing a product in WooCommerce you have no record of changes. This code is for a simple inventory management form that provides that trail. It is in a Snippet using Code Snippets.

// INVENTORY ADDITION

add_filter( 'gform_confirmation_1', 'inventory_management', 10, 3 );
function inventory_management( $confirmation, $form, $entry ) {

$user_id = rgar( $entry, "3");
	$user_email = rgar( $entry, "19");
	$woo_id = rgar( $entry, "5");
	$parent_id = rgar( $entry, "20");
	$woo_description = rgar( $entry, "13");
	$inventory_current = intval(rgar( $entry, "14"));
	$inventory_addition = intval(rgar( $entry, "17"));
	$inventory_new = intval(rgar( $entry, "18"));

if ($parent_id == 0) {
		$api_url = "https://*****SITEURL*****/wp-json/wc/v3/products/".$woo_id;
		$redirect_url = array( 'redirect' => '/wp-admin/post.php?post='.$woo_id.'&action=edit' );
	} else {
		$api_url = "https://*****SITEURL*****/wp-json/wc/v3/products/".$parent_id."/variations/".$woo_id;
		$redirect_url = array( 'redirect' => '/wp-admin/post.php?post='.$parent_id.'&action=edit' );
	}	

$redirect_url = array( 'redirect' => '/inventory-management/' );

// UPDATE INVENTORY IN WOOCOMMERCE
	$curl = curl_init();

curl_setopt_array($curl, array(
		CURLOPT_URL => $api_url,
		CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
		CURLOPT_ENCODING => "",
		CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS => 10,
		CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 0,
		CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION => true,
		CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION => CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1,
		CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => "PUT",
		CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS =>'{"stock_quantity":"'.$inventory_new.'"}',
		CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
			'Authorization: Basic '. base64_encode("KEY:SECRET"),
    		'Content-Type: application/json',
		),
	));

$response = curl_exec($curl);

curl_close($curl);

$confirmation = $redirect_url;

return $confirmation;

}

Best reference is Woo Rest API.

You’ll need to create an API Key in WooCommerce on your site and place them in 'Authorization: Basic '. base64_encode(“KEY:SECRET”),

If a product has a parent_id, that means it’s a variation, otherwise it is the parent (a simple product) and this makes a difference in what URL is used. This could impact you if you intend on including products and line items in your Order creation.

Since I’m only updating the one value, “stock_quantity”, I didn’t build a JSON array which you would need to do and place in CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS.

Let me know of any questions.

Thank you all, great advice and suggestions, we’ll work with this information, Thank you.

WooCommerce has a plug in that does exactly what you want.
Unless I don’t understand correctly.
WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons
By Element Stark [View details]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.