Pricing fields for conditional logic

Similar questions have been posted before, but I would like to have the option to use productfields available for conditional logic, especially the amount of products.

I’m building a simple orderform for a customer-page on our website. The customer can select from a few preset workplaces (products) for new employees.

I would like to show a (number of) fields based on the amount of workplaces ordered so the customer can enter the name of employee per workplace

Text field 1 | First and last name
[Show] this field if [Any] of the following matches;
[product a - amount] [is] [1]

Text field 2 | First and last name Employee 1
[product a - amount] [is] [2]

Text field 3 | First and last name Employee 2
[product a - amount] [is] [3]

Text field 4 | First and last name Employee 3
[product a - amount] [is] [4]

Etc etc. This would be a great help in streamlining the distribution of workplaces on our customers side.

I’m no programmer, but the above doesn’t seem to much of an issue logically, I would love to see this in an update.

When you say “the amount of workplaces ordered”, are you referring to the number of individual product fields or the quantity of a product field? If it’s the latter then you can use our GP Copy Cat to copy the quantity of the product into a hidden field, which you can then use to set up the conditional logic.

In case it’s the former, then we’ll need to take a look at your form setup to determine if one of our Perks would work for you. You can get in touch with us via our presale forms.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.