I am trying to offer a service to my clients that allows them to fill out an online form, upload photo files, and pay for me to edit those files. Here are the main components that I am looking for:
- The ability to upload large quantities of files from mobile or desktop (say 200 photos)
- The pricing to reflect the number of photos uploaded
- Add-ons that are also based on the number of photos uploaded
- Tiered pricing (eg. uploading 10 files will cost $2 per file but uploading 100 files will cost $1.50 per file)
- The ability to have coupon codes that can reduce the overall cost for the customer
- Dropbox or other cloud storage for all of those files
- Immediate payment after completing the form
Here is an example of the pricing model:
Customer uploads 50 photos at a cost of $1 per photo - Total cost = $50
Customer uploads 50 photos at $1/photo and purchases an add-on that costs an additional $1/photo - Total cost = $100
I have been told this is possible with Gravity Forms but will take specific customization. They said the developer will need to know how to work with Plupload: Multi-runtime File-Uploader.
Also here is an example of another website that does this (not with gravity forms necessarily, but just as an example of how I’d like it to work): https://picupmedia.com/order/
I am prepared to pay someone for this job. I can provide more specifics about pricing and any other questions. Thank you.