One Submission is Creating Multiple Entries - Reduex!

I have a very simple webform that submits multiple entries when clicking submit. At least twice and often more.

I’m using an HTML element to suppress the original submit button so I can display one inline:

Code in HTML box is:

<div><button id="subbutton" onclick="document.getElementById('gform_submit_button_1').click();" style="height: 2.5rem;padding:0 1rem;font-size:1rem;">
SUBMIT
</button>
</div>

<style type="text/css">
#gform_wrapper_1 .gform_footer { visibility: hidden; position: absolute; left: -100vw; }
#gform_submit_button_1 {
    visibility: hidden;
}
#subbutton {
    border-style: solid;
    color: #ffffff;
    background-color: #007f6e;
    font-size: 1em;
    padding-left: 30px;
    padding-right: 30px;
    padding-top: 6px;
    padding-bottom: 6px;
    border-width: 0px;
    width: 100%;
}
</style>

Hello. I would first recommend testing your form without the code in this HTML field, to see if this code is responsible for creating multiple entries.

If that does not make a difference, the next thing to check is the date and time, IP address, and user agent of the entries. It’s possible the tab in the browser is responsible for creating a new entry each time the browser is reopened. This happens mainly on mobile devices, and the entries can be minutes or hours apart.

If you need additional assistance, I recommend opening a support ticket, and including a copy of your system status report. Thank you.

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.