Notification of submissions from Contact Us

Hello, I’m using Gravity Forms for two forms on my site, one for Contact Us and one for Submit an Item. On my hosting control panel I have email forwarded from Admin@[my website].com to my personal email, but I’m not receiving notification of submissions on these forms in my personal email. How do I have these submissions forwarded to me? (I’m not sure if the attached screenshot is the relevant one.)
Also, when I reply to a submission, what email address is shown? I want it to be Admin@[my website].com, not my personal email.
Thanks

Hi @kenrosenberg

Email Delivery: Did you set up any SMTP plugin to better email delivery? Sometimes your FORM and TO settings might conflict. You may follow the official documentation from here.

Reply to: You may use your admin@domain.com on this field.

After you’ve tested both, let me know how that goes! :smile:

1 Like

Hello, I was able to solve that problem. However, I’m getting many spam messages through the Contact Us form. How can I prevent this?

Thanks, Ken

Hi @kenrosenberg
Sorry for the trouble. If you didn’t set up ReCaptcha, you could add Google Recaptcha. It’ll stop spammers from submitting the form. Follow the article How to… Add Google reCAPTCHA v2 and v3 to Your Forms to set up.

Let me know how that goes! :smile:

I have reCAPTCHA already. I have added Anti-Spam Honeypot, I hope that works.

Thanks, Ken

1 Like

Awesome. Let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be happy to help you.

1 Like