Multi-File Upload Not Working | WP | Timber Library

Hi, I am not able to figure out why my Gravity Forms is not working for multi-file uploads. I have uninstalled all plugins 1 by 1 with just GF Plugin active and I cannot get to the bottom of the issue.

When I change it to Single File Upload it works as intended but when I change it to Multi-File and click the “Select Files” nothing happens. The modal to add files does not come up. I contacted GF already and they said it was a Theme issue, it’s an inhouse theme developed using Timber that we inherited but I cannot find anything on what the issue could be.

I’ve tried seeing if the JQUERY versions conflict with each other but nothing. I’ve deleted all past entries as suggested in the community and nothing.

Any help would be helpful!

Hi Jagpal,

Have you tried using another theme, like the default 2024 theme? If you have and didn’t encounter the issue, please dequeue all JS files from your custom-developed theme to check if the issue is caused by any JS file.

Please keep me posted about the outcome. Thank you :+1:

It works perfectly fine with the default theme, both in single-file and multi-file modes. However, when I switch to the current theme, the multi-file functionality stops working. The “Select Files” button does not respond. I have dequeued all JavaScript files that the theme was calling, but I am still encountering the issue. I even dequeued WordPress core JS files as well. Still having the issue.

My existing thread: