Jumping to the top of the form on any field entry [RESOLVED]

Hello,

This is my form:

When a user clicks on any field, they are annoyingly jumped back to the top of the form. This is particularly frustrating for my mobile users.

How can I make it so when a user clicks on a field (like quantity or name), they simply stay there so they can make their entry?

Thanks!

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation. That suggests it is something specific to your site.

I would recommend performing a conflict test using the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin, which will allow you to perform the test without affecting your visitors or doing permanent changes to the site: https://docs.gravityforms.com/conflict-testing-using-health-check-plugin/

Note that for a valid conflict test, the first test must be done with only Gravity Forms enabled. All other plugins should be disabled , and a default WordPress theme without custom code should be used (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, try creating a staging clone or sandbox setup for testing.

Thank you so much for your helpful reply.

The reason why you were unable to replicate the issue is because I fixed it. :slightly_smiling_face:

There was some script messing with the form. I could not figure out exactly what, but once I deleted and re-added all the elements on page there were no problems.

I obviously should have tried that before! Thank you for your help!