Cannot edit submit button [RESOLVED]

I can not enter the “Field Settings” tab of the submit button, it switches to the “Add Fields” tab immediately. Happens in Chrome & Safari. Any ideas anybody?

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation with no other plugins active and using the default WP theme.

I would recommend you to perform a full conflict test. Due to the nature of the issue, in this case you need to perform the conflict test manually following all the steps described here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

Note that for a valid conflict test, as the documentation explains, the first try must be done with only Gravity Forms enabled, all other plugins disabled, and using a default WordPress theme without custom code (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, you will want to create a staging clone for testing. I’m sure your host would be able to assist you with this task.

OK, I’ll try this … thank you for you’re reply!

Just for the record: It’s been a conflict with the “Country and State Selection Addon for Gravity Forms” by Coder246. Don’t need it anyway …

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.