I need to create advanced multi-step Gravity forms with real time price calculations, integrated with payment gateway for my ecommerce project

I’m working on an e-commerce project to sell temporary or seasonal configurable decoration services. The service must be configured with several characteristics which determine the price. I need the development of all the shopping processes with gravity forms, including all the integrations with my WordPress site, the payment gateways, and a CMR.
I’d appreciate it if you speak Spanish, but not essential.

Hi @adrianafigueiras.r
Sounds like an interesting concept and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you with your needs.
You can reach me on Trish(at)cislabs (dot)com for a formal quotation.
Best Regards,
Trish

Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

Please connect me through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry.c@talentsfromindia.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hey Adriana,
did you find what you was looking for Im looking for recomedetions as I just need something similar for my project
I need to create advanced multi-step Gravity forms with real time price calculations, based on distance plus helpers plus cars = ?

Hello @user60dedc8756318066
We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?

Email – [trish@cisinlabs.com] or you can connect with me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Kind regards,
Trish

Hi Washinton, honestly, I’m still looking for. Have a look at https://codeable.io/

Adriana,

We might be able to help with your project if you haven’t already contracted with Codeable. Email me if you would like to set up a call to chat about your project: bet@bhmbizsites.com.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.