I need overlay fields over a graphic eCheck with gravity forms

Hello

Looking for help with this project.

I need to overlay fields over a graphic eCheck with gravity forms and then Dynamically fill the fields over the eCheck? Is anyone here a CSS Pro that can create this for me? The final email delivered to us will show all fields and an sCheck that is filled in with the dynamic fields so the check can be printed and deposited to our bank physically.

See example

Please contact me direct at contact (AT) azpublishing.org for a Zoom meeting to discuss this project and your price quote. Thank you

Gravity forms support offered this info: The most straightforward way to this will likely involve a good amount of CSS – setting a background image for your form container and then absolutely positioning each of the fields within that container. You can reference Design and Layout to get a good handle on the how markup is structured and example selectors for the various elements contained in a Gravity Form. Please note that our support channel doesn’t offer custom development services.

What I have so far:
https://azpublishing.org/make-a-payment-to-az-publishing-company/

Hello @jpdzahr ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello @jpdzahr

Hope you are doing well.

I will be very happy to assist you with this, just need to have one discussion with you to conclude the requirement understanding and share the estimate.

We can connect on Skype: live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards
Trish

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.