How to get Populated information from multiple fields and use it to count with another field

Hi,

I have a form with multiple pages, and I need some technical advise how to do this

On the second page there are 3 fields: For the fields qty number and Yearly Kwh number, I have a conditional logic. The visitor can choose to fill in the Qty or Kwh, so I added a checkbox or fill in Qty and added the conditional logic to Qty and Kwh.

The third field is a checkbox on that page, that can help the visitor. Are you planning to use more Kwh in the future?

• Option 1: Airco (+ 500 Kwh)
  • Option 2: Electric Car (15.000 km) (+ 3000 kWh)
  • Option 3: Heat pump (+ 4000 kWh)

What I want, is when the visitor is fill in the Kwh the Qty must be overwritten with the sum (Kwh / 400).
Also when A visitor checked an option of the third field the value must be added to the Kwh field (also at unchecking the option it must be deduct the value of Kwh)

How to do this with GForm function(s) ?

Gravity Forms doesn’t provide any built-in feature or specific function to populate fields based on user selections. Maybe the following third-party add-on created by one of our certified developers could help: Gravity Forms Populate Anything - Enable Dynamic Population - Gravity Wiz

I would recommend to reach them for advice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.