How do we get help when support won't respond?

How do we get help when support won’t respond and there’s no other way to contact them?
The chained selects add-on is broken and not working anymore for me.
My gravity forms license is through our website creator and maintainer. He says he can’t help me with this. He is the one with the license so I cannot contact support because I don’t have the license, he does.
I contacted Gravity Forms Last Week through the general contact and no one ever responded. There’s literally no other way I can find to contact and talk to someone when you’re in my situation, which is between stuck and screwed it appears.
How do I get actual help from tech support in this situation?

Thanks

We replied to your ticket on the 6th, twenty minutes after it was opened, and Postmark logs indicate it was received by Googles servers. This is the content from that reply:

Gravity Forms Technical Support is only available to active Gravity Forms license holders via our support form.

If the license key used on the specified site is registered to a third-party Gravity Forms account, meaning someone outside your organization, you would have to contact them and ask them to submit the ticket via our support form on your behalf.

If they are unwilling to do that or they no longer support your website, we recommend purchasing a new website license so you can access support and software updates directly. You can change the license key on your site without losing any existing forms or settings.

You can select a license plan here : https://www.gravityforms.com/pricing/. Be sure to purchase a license that has access to all the add-ons you are using: https://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/. For example, you mentioned the Chained Selects Add-On. For support related to this add-on, you will need an Elite license.

If you do not wish to purchase a license now, please check out our community forum, where you can seek advice from our broader community of users.

I don’t see how that could have been the case. When I submitted the form it gave me no login information, no way to check on the case again. And I never got any email regarding it. There was no way to follow up on it that I can tell.
But from your response here it seems like Gravity Forms is unwilling to help. You are saying I have to ever make my website designer create a ticket on my behalf, which he already said he won’t. Or I have to purchase a new website license. What about all of the forms on my website he’s created using his license? I can’t have two licenses on my website.
I was able to provide the license number being used on my website in my initial request and can do so again. That shows an active license is being used, why is that not sufficient?
I don’t want to use the community help because I’ve already poured over those posts and it was a bunch of recommendations none of which worked. I want actual technical support to help figure this out. You claim to have some of the best support in the business but you’re making it extremely difficult for someone in my position to get even basic technical support.

So it looks like I’m not going to get any technical support on this problem whatsoever… Which means I cannot use this form anymore… And am going to have to find a completely different alternative form solution. This is disappointing and not what I would call good customer service considering Gravity Form’s reputation.

1 Like