How can I create a Table of fields for entry

I need to create a form that has a table of fields for entry with row and column headers like the attached. For this example, all of the fields are numbers but in some cases I will need single line text, dates, dropdown fields, etc. Is there a plugin that does this?

sample

I have tried creating all of the fields with hidden labels, creating html fields with the labels and then using grid layout to construct the table display. But it creates a pretty ugly and hard to manage table.

The List field modified to allow for non single line text boxes for entries starts to get there but I don’t want them to be able to add or delete fields and I need row headings.

Table Matrix for Gravity Forms looks like what I want but only does checkboxes and radio buttons.

Hi @user5a84dbdfa20f13.0,

I have the same question and was sad to see no one had replied. Did you ever manage to resolve this?

No. I ended up doing it with grid layout. It’s not straight forward or pretty but it works.

1 Like

Thank you Mark :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds like you are after a list under advance fields.

This can be done using Gravity Forms Survey Add-on. It will allow your to total columns as well as do a little math with the totals. Automatically styles with alternating colored rows.

1 Like