Help - Add to Cart button not working on Gravity form version 2.6.1

Hi everyone,

I am trying to redesign an existing website which designed by someone else and I have cloned the whole website and imported it into another hosting account where I am redesigning all the new pages but even though I am using the exact same Gravity forms for some reason the Add to Cart or Submit button is not working on my version of the website despite it working perfectly on the original website.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Or what could be causing this?

Gravity Forms core doesn’t provide any built-in integration for WooCommerce. That’s done by the WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons third-party plugin that you have installed.

I would recommend you to create a test page to embed the form using the standard WordPress editor, as explained here: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin - Gravity Forms Documentation

If the form is working fine in that test page, you will want to reach the author of the add-on for help, otherwise, if you’re still able to replicate the issue using the standard embedding method, I would recommend you to create a support ticket to investigate the issue further.

Thanks very much Samuel for all your advice. It is very much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.