Form does not link to cart!

Hello everybody

I come to ask you for help, I’m blocked, I have a form to accept quotes or invoices, then obtain payment, or when I click on the button that I renamed, add to basket, the one -this is redirected to the cart but does not take the form into account, just the redirection!!!

https://www.boutique-pcland.fr/reglement-de-facture/

How can I accomplish this?

Thank you for your help.

Hello everyone, I still can’t figure it out, do you have a solution?

Hello, I’m not sure. Are you using an ecommerce system as well?

Unless you make a connection there will be no integration between a Gravity Form entry (where the form data goes) and a cart (where maybe you have an ecommerce system.

Hello, I use traditional woocommerce! on the page it does not work, but on the product via the link Règlement de facture | Boutique PcLanD when you add to the basket it mentions a message Thank you for contact us! We will get back to you as soon as possible. promptly.
"
if we do the previous this one is in the basket!

Looks like you are using a plugin to add a Gravity Form to a WooCommerce product.
This form only integrates with WooCommerce when it’s shown on the product in WooCommerce. You can’t just take it away from the product - then you lose the integration.

I think what you’re trying to do is not possible without some custom coding. It’s not what the plugin is intended for, but you could open a support ticket with the plugin creator. I’m guessing it’s this one? Gravity Forms Product Add-ons - WooCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.