Fatal Error when activating GF

When trying to re-activate the GF plugin I get this:

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 1273

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 1310

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 1314

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 1342

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 3476

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 3483

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 3496

Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /homepages/5/d337338463/htdocs/newsite/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 3984

Any thoughts how I can fix?
Thanks

What version of Gravity Forms are you using, and if you have any Gravity Forms add-ons installed, what are those versions?

Also, what is your PHP version?

Version 2.2.6.5
PHP 8.0 I believe. No additional add-ons.

Your Gravity Forms version is very old, and that is the reason for the warnings and the error. You will need to manually update Gravity Forms to the latest release because your version is so old. I recommend opening a support ticket for that so we can send you the complete instructions.

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.