Design of the form

Hi there,

Please if anyone can help. I am using same gravity form code on 2 of the pages but both of the pages have different style. I have tried to edit that via settings and the builder but all in vain.

The page with correct layout: Contact Us - Renew Vein & Vascular
The page with a different layout: About Us - Renew Vein & Vascular

and the embedding code I used for both of them: [gravityform id=“2” title=“false” description=“false” ajax=“true” tabindex=“49” field_values=“check=First Choice,Second Choice”]

your help will be much appreciated.
Maya

Hi @maya
Sorry for the trouble. I’ve found a special HTML ID (“appointment-form”) in the Divi Code Module on the Contact US page. If you use the same ID in your Divi Code module, the About Us page contact form will look the same. Here is the preview:

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Give it a try, and let me know how that goes! :smile:

Hello @faisalahammad, Thanks for your response. I’m using Divi Builder. I copied that HTML ID from the inspect element and pasted it in the About Us page code module, but it isnt working. Please guide if I have done it in the right way.

HTML ID that I copied and pasted:

Thanks much
Maya

ps. I dont know why the id is not showing in the text or if its just an error on my side, I’m attaching the ss of the ID I used.

Hi @maya
Sorry for the confusion. You must go to the CODE MODULE SETTINGS → ADVANCED → CSS ID & CLASSES, then add the ID like the screenshot attached below.

Give it a try, and let me know how that goes! :smile:

@faisalahammad Thank you so so so much, yayy it worked.

Glad to hear that the issue has been solved, @maya. You may close this ticket and open a new ticket for another issue.

If you need anything else, let me know. I’ll be happy to help you. :smiley: