I am learning how to use the gravity forms add-on framework and am having difficulty figuring out how to create the following:
- User selects New or Existing Patient
- go get list of options from external api, populate the next field dropdown options and then display it
- upon selecting from dropdown list display “Next” button (multi part form)
- go get list of avail dates and times from external appointment availablity api
- Create visual calendar (custom field) that upon selecting a date opens up and shows available appt times
- User selects appt time and “Next/Previous” buttons show up
- If user selects “Previous” the values selected so far are maintained and populated when the user sees the form . Same for “Next”
- User then fills out additional field data
- Any validation errors throughout maintain selections, including opening up calendar date and highlighting the selected appointment time.
I have gotten parts of this working, but am hoping some one can point me to:
- Tutorial that would be helpful
- Hooks that would be used in this
- a sample add-on that would be good to look at.