The confirmation message for my Gravity Form is showing up twice. Here is what I have done to try to diagnose the problem:
- Cleared my browser’s cache
- Turned off all plugins other than Gravity Forms.
- Shifted to the Twenty Twenty-One theme.
- Add the Gravity Forms Cache Busting plugin and activated it for all forms.
This is everything listed in the response to this question: Confirmation Text Showing Up Twice
- I created another, very simple test form and this form did not have the same problem so it seems like it’s an issue particular to one form, but I’m not sure what to do with that information. The problem form has about 45 fields, uses conditional logic, and has associated Gravity Views (that do not exhibit this issue) so I really don’t want to start over and re-create the form.
So, I’m trying to figure out what to try next.