Confirmation email changed, but still sending old one [RESOLVED]

Originally including an image, I deleted the confirmation message and created a new one without the image. Now, on submitting, the screen shows the new message correctly, but the email sent is still the old one (see below).

Clearly there’s a conflict.

How can a non-techie best resolve this?

Hello.

If you have deleted the old notification with the image, then Gravity Forms is not going to send that any longer. You could be seeing cached information, or there is something else going on.

I recommend opening a support ticket for this issue, and including a copy of your form export.

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thanks Chris,

The first thing I did was to clean the cache. 3days later (I waited for WP/GF to update) it’s still sending the old confirmation while showing the new one in the immediate redirect! Something is “stuck”.

I’m not a license owner, so don’t have access to technical support; further, my general pre-sale question was thus answered too by a GFengineer. That kind person referred me to the community.

So if anyone can point this non-techie in the right direction, I’d surely appreciate it!

Last resort is of course scrapping the form and starting over…

Thank you in advance for any help.:smiley:

Can you please export this form and send the form export to me at chris@rocketgenius.com?

You can see how to export a form here: Exporting a Form - Gravity Forms Documentation

Thank you.

I replied to your email (please look for it, and reply there, or here.) Thank you.