Conditional Logic - some fields not showing up

I’m new to Gravity Forms and I’m putting together a Moving form. We have 6 types of customers and each is getting a different experience on the form based on how they answer the first question. It’s all working except two fields.

I’ve discovered that if I move the missing field below some other fields it shows up for some of the journeys but not others. And if I move it back up it disappears for some but shows up for others. If I duplicate the field it has to have a different name to appear which is not ideal. Is there something I can do to work around this so I only have one field and it shows up where I need it?

I’m used to conditional logic because I use Typeform but this doesn’t seem to follow the same pattern so I’m lost.

NVM, after a bunch of shifting around I’ve gotten everything to show up even though there’s not a reason I can see on why it works likes this lol. So note to everyone, be patient and keep trying.

Are you using Section type fields?

Any field positioned after a Section field will be displayed or hidden with the Section field. This applies to all fields up to the next Section or Page field.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.