Common form in footer, different fields for one page

Hi,

I have a common form for the footer, but for one page, I want to add 1 more field (like a conditional).

Is there any way that I can accommodate this, without having to make a separate form and handle the different footer for the one page outside of GF?

Thanks.

Can you explain in a little more detail what you are trying to do? Share screenshots or examples if you can so we can help you find the best way to approach this. Thank you.

Hi Chris,

I have a contact form in a footer. So assume the footer generally does not change.
But I was wondering if I could do some conditional logic in GF to add (or remove) certain fields if a specific page is opened, for example?

I.e.: Ask a different question if a specific page is opened, with respect to all other pages where the footer is displayed.

I think it’s clear without an image.

Thanks,

You can try this:

• Add a hidden text field with the {embed_url} merge tag as default value - call it something like ‘Current Page URL’.
  • Add a conditional logic rule to the extra field(s) to show only when the field ‘Current Page URL’ contains the URL you want it/them to show on.

Disclaimer: I haven’t tried this myself so can’t guarantee it will work. :wink:

Hi Phil,

Finally got around to looking at this.
Yes… this worked great. Thanks,

1 Like

Cool, glad it worked for you. Thanks for confirming!