Can't Move On In Form Until Field is Filled Out

Trying to build my form so that the user can’t move onto the next question until the previous question is answered or filled out. I don’t want to have to wait until the end to validate the required questions and then have to go back and mark them up.

If you have enabled the “Required” setting for each field, this will prevent the user from being able to continue to other form pages without filling required fields.

That is for other pages. I would like them to not be able to move ahead until the previous question is filled out. EX: 1) What is your Name? can’t move onto question 2 until that is filled out. or another example would be…Did you inspect the tires? Yes or No. If yes is selected, Conditional logic opens up field upload for photos of tires. They can’t go to next question until the tire images have been taken and added. Hope that makes sense.

Hi John. Yes, you can do this for every field on a page, by using the conditional logic, and setting that to SHOW the field when it is “not empty” or “no selection made”. You will do this for every field, one field at a time. If you have any questions about how to set that up, I recommend opening a support ticket, as we are going to need your form export. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.