I have about 65 forms that I need to update with the exact same update and wanted to see if there was code or a plugin that could automate this process. I need to add an additional drop down choice for hair color and eye color on each of the 65 forms and would like to see if there is a bulk update option.
user5c1c2f44266b82.7
(Jennifer Triplett)
1
faisalahammad
(Faisal Ahammad)
2
You could check this plugin that might help you: ![]()
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Import fields to other forms | 1 | 1010 | July 13, 2023 | |
| Duplicate multiple fields | 3 | 5178 | December 3, 2020 | |
| Managing large number of forms for products add on [RESOLVED] | 7 | 646 | November 4, 2021 | |
| Updat entry together | 3 | 353 | November 10, 2022 | |
| Bulk data Gravity Forms | 1 | 45 | September 19, 2024 |