AWeber Tags be updated?

Love the tags function in the Aweber add on. Question: is it possible to update the tags?

What I’m trying to do…

I have a main list. If someone is already on the list and buys something, I want to be able to tag that person and have a campaign about the product said person is buying. Currently - if I just have the GF add them to the main list with the new tag it won’t update the tags. Instead I get the error log as below. Is there a way to update the tags? Or is this a feature request?

Thanks for help

IntroPrefaceDownload: Unable to create subscriber: AWeberAPIException: email: Subscriber already subscribed. in /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsaweber/includes/aweber/aweber/aweber_api/oauth_application.php:494
Stack trace:
#0 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsaweber/includes/aweber/aweber/aweber_api/oauth_application.php(127): OAuthApplication->makeRequest(‘POST’, ‘https://api.awe…’, Array, Array)
#1 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsaweber/includes/aweber/aweber/aweber_api/aweber_collection.php(126): OAuthApplication->request(‘POST’, ‘/accounts/72072…’, Array, Array, Array)
#2 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsaweber/class-gf-aweber.php(887): AWeberCollection->create(Array)
#3 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-feed-addon.php(338): GFAWeber->process_feed(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): GFFeedAddOn->maybe_process_feed(Array, Array)
#5 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
#6 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(5776): apply_filters(‘gform_entry_pos…’, Array, Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#7 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php(1473): gf_apply_filters(‘gform_entry_pos…’, Array, Array)
#8 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/form_display.php(153): GFFormDisplay::handle_submission(Array, Array, true)
#9 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(618): GFFormDisplay::process_form(15)
#10 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): GFForms::maybe_process_form(Object(WP))
#11 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#12 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(531): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#13 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(750): do_action_ref_array(‘wp’, Array)
#14 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(1105): WP->main(’’)
#15 /home/riaamp/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(16): wp()
#16 /home/riaamp/public_html/index.php(17): require(’/home/riaamp/pu…’)
#17 {main}

OR is this exactly what the cryptic “Process on entry update” is for. There is NOTHING In the documentation that explains what that does!

Did you ever find a way to do this or get an answer from Gravity Forms support?

This is a very old topic. If you need assistance @pageone I recommend opening a support ticket: