Authorize.net Sandbox response: There was an error processing your credit card. Please verify the information and try again

I have set up an Authorize.net sandbox account and installed the credentials in the Gravity Forms Authorize.net addon section (green checkmarks on both), set to Test mode.

After filling out a form, the credit card section keeps posting an error:
There was an error processing your credit card. Please verify the information and try again.

I have used all of these [test numbers] (Testing guide | Authorize.net Developer Center), and set the expiration to a future date.sandbox|690x278.

Getting frustrated.

Hi Heather. I recommend contacting support for any payment-related issues:

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thank you.

Thank you, Chris.
Two days ago I did post a support ticket but have NOT heard back (I’m paying for an Elite license–Priority Support-, so I’m sure you understand my concern of not hearing back from support).

:slight_smile:

Hi Heather. Both Samuel and Chris were helping with your support ticket on Oct 22, so we will leave the troubleshooting there. I’ll leave this open in case you want to share any other comments or a resolution once one is reached. Thank you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.