Any Advanced Post Creation Add-On Experts..?

Using the Advanced Post Creation Add-on with Gravity Forms I’m attempting to create a template for a directory of health and fitness professionals. Ideally, I want a form on the HOMEPAGE that will automatically take the form information and create a WordPress PAGE to display that information.

I thought I had figured it out, but I could not seem to get the form information to create and display on a new page. So, I recruited a freelancer to help, but honestly, he made it much more complicated than I think it needs to be.

The website is: (https://bestfitpros.com)

And, this is sort of how I’d like it to display via the freelancer: (Jackson Fitness – Best Fit Pros)

I’m wondering if there are any GF experts who could either help me with this project or are available for hire to complete this project.

Hi there,

You can follow the article below to give it a try yourself. This way, you can create a new post or page and publish it on the website.

You’ll require the following add-ons. :point_down:

Give it a try, and let me know how that goes! :smile:

Thank you, Faisal…

I have the APC add-on but for some reason it would create a new page but would not display the form data. I’ll see if it will create a post using the info from Gravity Wiz. Thanks again for your help and the link.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.