I’m creating a WordPress site for a non-profit organization that hosts camps for special needs children. A goal of the site is to be able to register campers and volunteers (i.e., create user accounts) and then allow the user to complete either a camper or volunteer registration form.
A goal is that the user will be able to view his or her own form entries (a new form will be filled-out each year). Is this possible using just Gravity Forms and the User Registration add-on?
Use Case 1: New Camper
- New camper registers on web site with user name and password.
- New camper completes current camper registration form.
- New camper pays fee via PayPal integration.
Use Case 2: Returning Camper
- Returning camper logs-in to web site using previously created user name and password.
- Returning camper views previously entered camper registration form.
- Returning camper copies previously entered camper registration form to current form.
- Returning camper pays fees via PayPal integration.