Adding Info to Custom Post Types from Multiple Forms

Good Afternoon,

Is there a way to add data to a custom post type from multiple forms? For instance, I want an end-user to fill out a form. I then need it to go to level one admin for approval with the option for adding several different fields of data. Then it needs to go to the final department for processing. That department also needs the ability to add notes. I can give them direct access to the CPT, but the end-user and level one admin would be much simpler if they could interface strictly with forms.

I have a few other projects where this ability might be helpful as well. Any suggestions are most welcome :slight_smile:

Hello!

For the CPT creation portion, the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation add-on can automate mapping form fields to post title, content, meta and other points of data. For the approval and post-submission data add/changes, I’d highly recommend that you take a look at Gravity Flow. Through its’ approval step type or user input step type you can control which field(s) are displayed/editable for which assignee(s) to action. The APC add-on can also be set as a step in the workflow so that it happens after all the pre-check stuff is done.

Cheers,
Jamie!

1 Like

I’ll take a look, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.