About conditional logic

Hi all,
Thank you for reading my first post.
I’m french and could make some language errors.Sorry for that.
This is a reservation form for cooking classes.
There are fields named : “Choississez vos quatre recettes”.
Meaning " Choose your 4 recipes" and inside several choices
1a 1b 2a 2b etc.
I don’t want people to tick 1a+1b or 2a+2b,but 1a or 1b, 2a or 2b etc
Not sure I make myself understood but… :slight_smile:
Is there a way I can prevent them of doing that ?
custom css class or else.
My site is here and there is a button to translate it in english.
https://www.chiangmai-cooking.com/reservations/
Just tick “le matin” (morning) and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Thank you very much for your help
Daniel

Hi Daniel. If you use radio buttons, you will force a choice from 1 and a choice from 2. They could not select 1a and 1b. They would need to select 1a or 1b, and then in field 2, 2a or 2b. They would need one choice selected from each radio button field. With checkbox fields as you currently have, they can select as many as they want, 1a and 1b simultaneously, for example.

Do radio button fields help you achieve your goal?

Hi Chris,thank you for your answer.I will try that tomorrow as it’s a bit late here in France .:slight_smile:
I"ll keep in touch with you for sure.
daniel

Hi Chris,
In fact The Radio Buttons field allows users to select one option from a list. Only one option from the available choices can be selected.For example I need to select 4 choices of the list.
1a and not 1b
2a and not 2b
3c
4a
etc.

I don’t quiet understand the requirements yet, but can you use one radio button for the 1 choices (a,b,c,d) and one radio button for the 2 choices (a,b,c,d) and one radio button for the 3 choices (a,b,c,d) and the last radio button field for the 4 choices (a,b,c,d). That would ensure you get one choice from 1, one choice from 2, one from 3 and one from 4. If that does not meet your requirements, can you show more of what your requirements are? Thank you.

Hello,
Here is what people see :

Limits of four choices are already put by this Perk :
limits
People should check 1a OR 1b,2a OR 2b
How to force them to do so ?
Daniel

Hi Chris,
I suppose you did not find a solution to my issue.Thank you anyway for trying.
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.