WooCommerce--Adding Gift - change flat-rate shipping class

Hi,
On WooCommerce single product pages I use flat rate shipping on products that people can customise online.

I use gravity forms so customers can fill in what changes they want - add a name etc… On the bottom of that gravity form I’ve added a checkbox if the customer wants to add a Gift Box.

But adding a gift Box changes the size and shipping Rate for the product.

Is there a way that I can in the background add extra for the shipping - or change the shipping class when someone adds a Gift box?

I could probably work it out with variations or using weights - but I have 100 or more products and I hate to change the shipping calculations if I dont have to.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello. If you are using this plugin to integrate Gravity Forms with WooCommerce:

please contact them for support. Gravity Forms does not handle any sort of integration with WooCommerce, so a plugin such as this one is required. They should know the best way to handle this. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks Chris.

Eoin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.