Using reCAPTCHA v3 and still getting lots of spam emails

I’m using the invisible reCAPTCHA v3 on my site for a contact form, but am still getting lots of spam submissions from the form. When I go to the reCAPTCHA settings under Forms > Settings > reCAPTCHA I am not seeing where I can set the threshold score for the reCAPTCHA. Any tips on how to cut back on the number of spam I get from this form? Any help would be appreciated!

You can change the score threshold in the add-on settings at Forms > Settings > reCAPTCHA: reCAPTCHA Add-On Settings Reference - Gravity Forms Documentation

Double check that you have the add-on installed if you’re not seeing the reCAPTCHA v3 section.

That said, note that there’s no single anti-spam technique able to catch 100% of spam, so it’s expected to still receive spam if you only have reCAPTCHA enabled. For best results we recommend enabling several different anti-spam prevention techniques at once. You can find some suggestions here: Fighting Spam - Gravity Forms Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.