The license key entered is incorrect; please visit the Gravity Forms website to verify your license [RESOLVED]

HI there,

Just moved a dev site over to live site on domain.

Get the message

The license key entered is incorrect; please visit the Gravity Forms website to verify your license.

I do have a valid license and it shows up in the account as an active site. And the forms appear to work.

Tried an official support ticket but it says they only work Monday to Friday on the support response by email. I’m a bit paranoid about the client losing leads. Not had this before, has anyone else?

The license validation issue will not affect the forms working and receiving leads or sending email notifications. Is your issue resolved now?

Not yet resolved my end but you can close the consider things from your perspective closed. When I get a resolution it will be posted here for all to see what my issue was/is.

For anyone who has a similar issue I have found the answer.

Problem

Migration from dev to production site using duplicator plugin.

License shows invalid even though it isn’t. Site was using php 7.4, site shows in gravity license admin as registered. But left this way you wouldn’t get auto updates.

Go to control panel and drop down to 7.0

Open WP Site / Forms / Setting - Page will show license green and validated.

Go back into control panel and revert back to current php in my case 7.4

This took a looooong time find so this post may help others facing this challenging anomaly.