Take a Screen Shot and Deliver via Email Notification

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a feature for an existing project that is currently live at this location .

We’ve built a “Wizard” to qualify leads in greater detail and so far it’s working great. However, I have one issue I need help finding a solution for.

As the user progresses through the “Wizard” they will experience a screen where they can use Google Maps API to draw a polygon and create a measurement for their project.

We need the ability to create, store, and attach a screenshot to the email notification associated with the user’s project submission.

Depending on what path you chose, the Google Map screen is approx. 4-7 ‘pages’ within the wizard’s process. Please check it out at:
https://project.synlawn.com/

I’m attaching a screenshot here as well:

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance :sunglasses:

Hello @user5f6e016a0adff574 ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

1 Like

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.