Submit button, redirect conditional logic

I have created a small suitability test for an online service. Currently conditional logic shows a “CONGRATULATIONS” message or a “SORRY” message based on the answers.

The submit button is only shown to the “CONGRATULATIONS”, however, I don’t want to leave the unsuccessful customer hangining.

So I would like a solution to either:

A: Redirect to different URLs depending on success or failure, or
B: Show different submit buttons depending on success or failure, or
C: Find a way for the unsuccessful customer to send an email with a summary of their answers without using the submit button.

All of the above are to be hidden from the successful customers.

Any ideas? A custom button maybe?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Hi Kevin,

Could you please share your form page URL so I can check how a user got the “CONGRATULATIONS” or “SORRY” messages? I believe first two options is easily possible, while 3rd one require some further investigation. Thank you

Thank you, Kevin.

But I found nothing after selecting any options from the “In which part of the UK do you live?” radio field.

CleanShot 2024-02-11 at 00.43.53

Please check the screen recording and let me know if I’ve missed anything. Thank you

So the form doesn’t work. You should get the next question.

What browser and OS?

The form only works when I’m logged in as a Wordpress Admin!

Is there a simple fix for this?

I have restored a backup and the form now works.

To get to the success page all of the following needs to apply.

Step 1. England or Wales
Step 2. 18 or older
Step 3. No
Step 4. No
Step 5. Yes
Step 6. No

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay. To confirm, is the issue has been resolved? If not, Could you please let me know the current status so I can try to further investigate to resolve it? Thank you

Yes, resolved.

Great to hear that the issue has been resolved! If you require any additional assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to open a new ticket. I will be more than happy to help you. :smile:

Thank you! :+1:

Good day

Sorry, the issue of the forms not working has been resolved.

The original concern about abandoning potential customers still needs a resolution.

I apologise if I’ve given you conflicting information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.