So Many Stylesheets and Scripts

I brought this up last spring, and it appears to have not been addressed. Gravity Forms is enqueueing way too many stylesheets and scripts. The stylesheets have been reduced it looks like, but why is the gform_theme_ie11 css file a dependency for gform_theme? I don’t want to support IE11, but it has to be included.

Additionally, why are all of these backend scripts being enqueued on the front end? I’m referring to polyfill, regenerator, dom-ready, etc ones.

https://share.cleanshot.com/9VkzmMtf

Hi Mike,

Are you using a caching plugin? If so, you can merge the CSS files and also enable the critical CSS option to remove unused CSS code from the files automatically. This will combine all the files and optimize the stylesheet by deleting unused CSS code. Thank you.

Hi Mike. The product team has a new issue open to ticket up the output of the Gravity Forms scripts and styles. If you’d like to vote for the feature, please add a note to our product roadmap. Click the blue plus in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.