Send Gravity Forms Data to an External Form [RESOLVED]

Hello,

I am having some issues configuring Gravity forms to send data to an external form.

Background:
I have previously used the Redirect URL option and Pass Field Data Via Query String option in Gravity forms with Act-on and it worked great.

Current:
I no longer have Act-on but would like to push the data to SugarMarket (formerly salesfusion)

Steps taken:
I have created a form in Sugar Market. I have the option to download the GET, POST or REST HTML.

I have downloaded and inserted the REST URL in gravity forms and edited the Redirect Query String to Pass Field Data Via Query String.

The Result:
When form data is pushed across, instead of seeing just the email address I am getting part of the query string.

What I expect:
Email: someemailadress@email.com

What I get:
Email: {Email}someemailadress@email.com

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? I had this working in Act-on previously.

Thank you

It sounds like you have something incorrect in your redirect query string, or code you are using to redirect. Can you share the form (export it as JSON, host that somewhere and share the link here) and can you share the code you are using, if it’s not in the form? Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I did not receive a notification.

Thank you for your reply and guidence. Someone in Gravity forms support helped me find the solution and you were correct, the REST URL was in one file with the Query string, so that needed to be seperated. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for the update.