Save and send only the first stage to zapier

Hi, i have a working multistage form (4 stages) and i am using the zapier plugin to send the data to zapier and from there to salesforce. i would like to catch and send the first stage (fname, lname,email,phone) to zapier too…is this possible with the webhook plugin (i have it installed)? if so , how? can someone guide me?Hi, i have a working multistage form (4 stages) and i am using the zapier plugin to send the data to zapier and from there to salesforce. i would like to catch and send the first stage (fname, lname,email,phone) to zapier first and then the whole form in the last stage submission…one of the supprters mention using this code:

$current_page = GFFormDisplay::get_current_page( rgar( $form, 'id' ) );

but i am not sure how to implement it? can someone guide me?

No one is willing to help on this? i can pay…

Hi, John.

Is it correct to assume you are trying to achieve an effect similar to a cart abandonment? If the user inserts some data in the form (first step) but does not complete the form submission, at least grab their data and send it to Zapier > Your CRM.

As previously suggested, to achieve the described scenario, you can intercept the partial entry with the gform_partialentries_post_saved hook and retrieve the data inserted in the first step of the form.

With the proper validation, you can ensure only the data entered in the first step is stored and sent to Zapier, avoiding duplicated submissions.

ok, so i have tried this and i got multiple submittions of the form sent to zapier, like 5 zaps on each submission…it was crazy…i need help what validation to do? there is no way you can help me i’ll pay you

Sure. Feel free to send me a direct message to see how I can further help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.