How to multi-upload images and send to zapier and then salesforce

Hi, i have a multistage GF form that send data to apier and from there to salesforce, i have the upload fields as image1, image2 , see capture:

the problem is that i want to have only 1 upload field that users can select 6 images and send them, but in zapier-salesforce settings, zapier pulls the images as individual fields check capture:

is there anyway to send the images with paths that can be associated with the 6 image fields on zapier/salesforce ?

The Multi-file Upload Field requires some additional JSON handling to be able to properly parse the files as multiple files but also be attached to the one field.

It’s discussed in this documentation for the filter gform_zapier_field_value

You can add this code and forget it, because it is configured to ALWAYS normalize the JSON encoding for multiple file upload fields:

add_filter( 'gform_zapier_field_value', function ( $value, $form_id, $field_id, $entry ) {
    $field = GFAPI::get_field( $form_id, $field_id );

if ( $field instanceof GF_Field_FileUpload && $field->multipleFiles && ! empty( $value ) ) {
        $value = json_decode( $value );
    }

return $value;
}, 10, 4 );

If you use the Multi-upload field, you won’t able to associate them with specific ‘views’ like you have at present, though.

Ok but how doesn it knows what field on zapier to send it? Right now I am routung each upload field to a corresponded zpaier/salesforce field

We responded to this in your Support Ticket at Gravity Forms. Summary:

• If you need unique field mappings, use unique fields
  • If you need multiple fields with no limit, use the Multifile Upload Field and the code above so it is recognized appropriately.