Save and continue without link - shortcode

Hello,

I am building a longer form that will require some data gathering by the user. In that sense, I need the save and continue functionality… but I want the user to access it once logged in on the site through a link.

I found on this forum a nice solution - Save and continue without link [RESOLVED]

When the parameters are set, the shortcode lists all the draft entries. I installed the function, embedded the shortcode and I get a table of the entries. However, I cant access the draft entries… rather I get an empty form. Please see screenshot below.

I know this is a custom code… since Ive seen in on this form perhaps somebody has experience using it. Any idea where I might be getting it wrong?

Many thanks.

Hi Stefan,

This sounds like a case where Gravity Flow could help you quite a bit! It’s user input step being assigned to a user of the site (or via email field if not yet registered) would give you the login event you are after. The Gravity Forms User Registration add-on (or Gravity Flow’s update user step) should mean your initial form could have a small amount of data to complete the registration and the user input step and then the shortcode to display an inbox provides similar functionality to what your screenshot is after.

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like