Resend email notifications - when we have Delete Entry Data after Submission

Hi,

Does anyone know how to ‘resend’ emails that failed?

I feel like I could cry. Dozens of forms on our site were submitted in the last two days, but in cPanel it seems these didn’t send from my website due to a hosting glitch (550 Invalid sender) and I need to resend them but can’t work out how… Host isn’t being very helpful.
I use Gravity forms (with Delete Entry Data after Submission activated). I also use Post SMTP.

Does anyone have any ideas on a way to get them to resend?

Would love any advice / tips pretty please :slightly_smiling_face:

You can individually resend any notification from the individual entry view. Look on the right side. You can not only re-trigger notifications, you can send notifications to any email address. Handy when you need to test or troubleshoot.

1 Like

Sorry to hear you had such a rough roll out and hosting glitch :confused:

If you only have a few notifications to resend, the manual approach Bethannon suggests would be pretty quick. If you have a lot - or if you should encounter the glitch again in the future - Gravity Flow has a bulk actions option you could leverage. I put together a quick video going from existing entries, setting up the notification step, and how to use the bulk restart workflow option.

https://s.gflo.io/eDuy0441

Hope it helps…
Jamie

Were these entries that you need to resend notifications for already deleted automatically?