Quiz Results, Correct Answer Text Formatting [RESOLVED]

Is there a way to change the color of the correct answer when someone selects the wrong answer? It’s already bold, but changing the color to something like green would aid for those who might have trouble seeing the bolding of the correct answer.

Are you using the instant feedback for the Quiz, or do you want to change the correct answer style in the email notification or on the confirmation page or somewhere else? Can you share a screenshot of where you want to change it?

On the confirmation page, not the email. I highlighted it (it’s the bolded correct answer that shows when someone gets a question incorrect).
Screenshot 2023-01-18 163524

Hello. In that case, you can use this CSS:

body .gform_confirmation_wrapper li.gquiz-correct-choice {
  font-weight: normal;
  color: green;
  font-size: 125%;
}

The important part is the selector (.gquiz-correct-choice): you can style with whatever rules you like. When I applied that to my quiz results confirmation, the correct answer looks like this:

You can add this CSS to your theme (or child theme) stylesheet or via the Appearance Customizer (Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS). See also this article for additional information about placing CSS snippets: https://docs.gravityforms.com/where-to-put-your-custom-css/

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you! Worked like a charm. :slight_smile:

1 Like