Looking for a way to make a calculator create a value based on several conditions

I have three input fields that are all radial button options. Input one has three options, inputs two and three each have two options.

The total possible combinations are 12 and the final value will change based on the combination of buttons selected. There are no original values of each of the inputs and their options. I only know the value of the final combinations, and there is also no apparent relationship between the values. Can I set up the form so that it functions as an IF calculation? For example:

*If input 1 =a and input 2 = a and input 3 = a, the answer is value 1
*If input 1 =a and input 2 = a and input 3 = b, the answer is value 2

and so on.

Hi Leslie,

I’m not fully tracking your use case, but if you’re looking for a solution to set up conditional statement such if/else calculation, then you may want to check out our GP Advanced Calculations Perk. The only caveat is that, it can only evaluate numbers when using if/elseif statements.

Best,

Thank you! This might be what I was looking for. My answers are words though, so I have to think of a workaround.

Hi there! I looked into GP Advanced Calculations Perk and realized it’s a paid add-on. Since, I’m not sure if it will solve my challenge, is there a trial option before purchase?

Hi Leslie,

We don’t offer trials, but we do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can purchase a license and test everything out. If at any point during the first 30 days you decide you want a refund, simply send us an email, and we’ll process it quickly.

Best,

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.